Saturday 28 April 2012

good a time as any...

I had been meaning to start a blog for a while (three posts in I'm telling you why!) repeatedly it was put on the back burner as something much more important came along. first it was a commission, then my son starting school, housework... life! Now, with spring in full swing and summer just around the corner I felt it was a perfect time as any to start. 

so, first things first. I'm a mother, a single parent of one son aged 4. hes happy, healthy and certain to make life interesting!  I'm also a photographer and graphic designer. I have been known to illustrate on occasion, watercolour and print. I'm an all round maker. Sewing, knitting, crocheting amongst other random skills I'll certainly to blog about!

You're all probably wondering what this blog is about. Simply put this is a place for me to share the goings on in my neck of the woods. The ponderings, the crafts, the tiny bit of the good life I try to lead. my forays into foraging,  my many attempts at trying to grow enough to eat throughout the year! the battles with slugs, cats, clients, terrible tantrums, projects that are a success and those that fail. My love affair with horror and zombie movies, the music that keeps me going, the inane ramblings and i might even share my current attempt to write a book solo! I'm already working on joint project but that's for another blog post. The rest, I'm sure will come out as i write.

No comments:

Post a Comment